The Lost Clan
Me as a GM
1) I am entirely too nice a lot of times when it comes to keeping characters alive. I want to make sure that everyone enjoys the game, especially as we experiment to see what works, and what doesn't with using discord. That being said, I am not going to have my kiddie gloves on this time, so character's may die. I will try to make sure that it is amazing though and will effect the game in the future.
2) Your actions will have consequences. If you become tainted, you will probably end up getting a visit from your friendly neighborhood Kuni.
3) Life on the wall and beyond it is hard. I am more than willing to let people have up to four free allies from their school years, as long as they are written out and have a wiki available (see Hida Taichi as an example of how much information I would like). Keep in mind though, that as with most Crab in canon, there is a good chance that they and members of your family may die, and that you may have to hunt down the creatures in their skin and kill them.
4) The main reason why we are doing it over discord is so that we can have an active game. I know that we all have crazy schedules, but please try to at least look at it a couple times a week. Discord has a free app that you can download on your phones, so it's really easy to check it.
5) I like story more than mechanics! If you come up with a completely amazing way of doing something, I am not going to punish you for dice that don't want it to work. The more descriptive your response or action, the more likely it is to succeed.